[V4RB] 2.5.10 and 3.0

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 7 11:52:32 CDT 2007

On 7/5/07 7:31 PM, "Bill Mounce" <BillMounce at Comcast.net> wrote:

> I have been waiting for 2.5.10 to rerelease my product as the cache
> bug in 2.5.9 has made it unusable. I am hesitant to move to 3.0
> without confirmation from the community that it is stable. I do know
> the cache bug was fixed.
>
> If I am not using any of the new features in 3.0, have you all found
> 3.0 stable?

2.5.10 must be produced tomorrow.

Sorry for delay guys.

Just we have so many customers, and so many different products, so it was
quite hard to produce Letters with FREE new serials valid for 2.5.10 and 3.0
builds.

Now we have finish sent letters to all ADK developers purchased from 1 May
2006.

And we finishing this today for VDN members with 2 years back subscription.