[Question] Thanks for purchasing Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 7 09:54:37 CDT 2007

On 7/5/07 1:57 PM, "Giovanni Losi" <losi.giovanni at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Giovanni,

> Has the free copy of Valentina Office Server (mac platform) I have
> received in October with the purchase of RealBasic ADK
> the same year subscription period?

Yes, your license file will be accepted yet by ANY update before Oct 2007.

After Oct 2007, you can use LATEST version on that moment,
Or renew subscription for next year.

> If yes, is the serial number i have received the same for new versions?

You have received V4RB serials.

Please note that ADK need serials only when you work with LOCAL databases.
Any Valentina Client - is FREE.

Also note, new serials that you have receive today generated for Oct 2006
date, i.e. Their subscription plan also will expire on Oct 2007.