table display

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Sun May 6 08:13:32 CDT 2007

On 5-mei-07, at 20:12, Robert Mann wrote:

> Not sure what you are asking for?
> I am using a valentina 2 database
> The SQL works fine with the mysql database

I'm sure it is

> And your table schema is what exactly ?

In order to be able to verify the sql  you have written, I think it
would be good if we understand the way you have structured the data
in your table
such as:

Table A

field a  varchar(100)
field b integer
field c date

This is what I mean by Table schema.
It is hard to validate the sql you have written against a table where
we do not know the schema
Of course Ruslans advice to try your SQL on your database using
VStudio might have already resolved the issue...

Bart