[ANN] updated V4RB script to install vcomponents folder

Carsten Friehe rblists at online.de
Wed May 2 11:57:04 CDT 2007

Hi Claudius and Ruslan!

>app=$1
>app_vcomp="$app"Contents/vcomponents
>
>is in your Script
>
>app=$1
>app_vcomp="$app"Contents/VComponents
>
>should it be that HFSX can handle it.
>
>Please could you fix this?

I hope this fix will be done in the plugin, as the plugin tries to open the
folder "VComponents" and not "vcomponents" which doesn't work with a
casesensitive filesystem.

Here is what Ruslan wrote in March:
-------
Hi Carsten,

> Hi Ruslan and maybe Brendan!
>
> I send my V4RB Mac application with the installes vcomponents folder to a
> friend. But the application didn't work. Aftersome questions we found out
> that he is using a filesystem which is casesensitive.
> After he changes vcomponents into VComponents inside the application,
> everything is working fine.
>
> So I think the folder should be renamed into VComponents!
>
> Is this possible?

It needs to check who uses upper case and fix that.

I prefer for unix files always use low case

-------

Best Regards,
Carsten