Querying linked tables using SQL

Charles Yeomans charles at declareSub.com
Sat Mar 31 13:35:38 CDT 2007

The following query used to work for me, but stopped doing so
sometime around V4Rb 2.5.

SELECT Decisions.recID FROM Decisions JOIN Law ON LawDecision WHERE
Decisions.is_deleted=false AND (Law.recID=36)

Here, LawDecision is a M-M link between the tables Law and Decision.

VStudio shows linked records as they should be, at least for a local
database; as usual, the same thing for a remote database does not
work.  So I don't think that it is a database corruption issue --
any other suggestions?

Charles Yeomans