Questions regarding lenght() function

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Sat Mar 31 06:25:37 CDT 2007

Hello Ruslan,

On 2007-03-31, at 14:20, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 31/3/07 1:14 PM, "Thorsten Hohage"
> <thohage at objectmanufactur.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Thorsten,
>
>> Btw. all newest releases are installed, working on a MacBook, Mac OS
>> 10.4.9.
>
> What you mean with this?

That my settings where the errors occured are

* Newest release of Valentina and VStudio installed (I checked the
version now - 2.5.8)
* I'm working on a MacBook using Mac OS 10.4.9

This information just to ensure, that we're talking about the same
environment where an error occur or not.

> * 10.4.9 fix issue?
NO!

> * or new build fix issue?
NO!

> Which exactly issue?     :-)

a) no functions in order by clauses
b) only REAL columns in order by clauses
c) wrong result on a max(length(...))

> So we can close it in Mantis?

I didn't add any to mantis so far, because I want to know if I made
an error, or if there is an error in Valentina, before put it in mantis.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany