Valentina and printing

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Thu Mar 29 08:51:31 CDT 2007

On 2007-03-29, at 15:37, Beatrix Willius wrote:
> I really wish there was an alternative.

Starting at exactly THIS point I developed my own "report generator"
and try to keep it separate from my other stuff (= Frameworks). But
very soon I had to decide between TimeToDelivery and separation and
you guess separation is lost. So yes, it's possible to do and yes,
there are alternatives, but I'm afraid you get ways much more then
you expect.

OK, coming back a little more on topic, some days ago there was a
dream & wish - discussion about Valentina and  VStuido V3 and there
were some words about forms and _printing_ my BIGGEST wish realted to
printing is, that I'm able to call a report through API and use the
new VReports for all this needs. Perhaps some more can "vote" for
this wish to show there is really a need for a good reporting tool.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany