REALbasic 2007 works okay with V4RB?

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Thu Mar 29 08:26:13 CDT 2007

Hi,

On 2007-03-29, at 15:21, Bart Pietercil wrote:

> I'm using it on 2007R1 without to much problems (WIN & MAC)
>
> Bart
>
> On 29-mrt-07, at 16:15, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Anybody can confirm this ?

I think Ruslan asked in context of the mail about 2007R2 beta and not
2007 release. It's hard to answer, because confirming this would risk
banning from the RB beta regarding their NDA and you guys at
Paradigma knows how fast RS can act ;-)

Btw. I was not able to test much, because of issues in the early beta
and now there is no time left, beside "testing" Valentina - sorry,
nothing "real" to say.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--