Valentina and printing

Keith Hutchison keith.kjtl.hutchison at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:39:34 CDT 2007

Hi Bart

On 3/28/07, Bart Pietercil <bart.pietercil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi List,
>

> anybody successfully using On Target Reports with Valentina and
> Realbasic?
>
> It seems OTR is not updated to work with the latest version(s) of
> valentina?
>
> Are you using other tools for printing reports based on valentina data?
> \

I now mainly use IDE's that have real reporting engines.
Often I use Excel with RealBasic apps. Drop the data out to excel and
format within excel.
For prototyping I often use MS Access as well.

If I had to produce something cross platform I start by exporting the
data as xml, and then use html to form the xml into a report, and then
possibly convert the html to pdf.

Hope that helps.

--
Keith Hutchison