Status #2267 & #2268

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Mon Mar 26 11:22:19 CDT 2007

There is something strange going on with these 2 bugs...

I have 2 different databases, which are initialized in the same way and they
basically use the same code for searching. One is smaller and there all seem
to work ok, no problems with case sensitivity on search and no sign of delay
with first search (after reboot).

The other one, which is rather hugh behave totally oposite! A long delay on
first search, except for Exact (FindValue), and then it still doesn't find
anything unless it maches exact case. A dignose of this db say all is ok.
When I try to Clone it in Vstudio I get an "Unhandled Exception" error and
VS crashed unloading the DB. It's there on next start though.

Would you like to have this db for analysis? Obviosly it triggers something,
at least in VS that isn't know, although diagnose say it's OK. It's 7.5Mb
zipped so I cannot upload it to Mantis.

Joakim