My favorite bugs...

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sat Mar 24 13:32:10 CDT 2007

On Thursday, March 22, 2007 maxprog at mac.com (Stan Busk) wrote:

>#1 Applications created with V4RB on a Mac no longer work on either
>Windows XP and Vista
>http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2265

Just want to report that I am having the same problem with my app using Windows XP.  Don't know is there is a way to "vote" on these reports as there is with RB, but I would add a vote that this needs to be fixed.

Just to be clear, I built the test app provided in the example and get the same result.  Restarting the machine does not help.

I'm sorry to say, but I still have not been able to release a stable version of my Windows app using any version of Valentina 2.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/