Need help getting started.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 23 08:42:14 CDT 2007

On 23/3/07 6:53 AM, "Brent Austin" <brent1a at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Brent,

> I am a beginner cocoa programmer. I am slowly learning my way around but
> I need a good starting point, some sort of help getting started with
> using Valentina. There is no documentation available so I'm hoping
> someone can provide a beginning how-too or something.

1) You need read here:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:documentation

    * Articles
    * Valentina Kernel Manual
    * Valentina SQL
    * Valentina database features.

These all is general for Valentina itself but not cocoa.

2) if you going to use Valentina Server on the same URL you can find jumps
to VServer docs and FAQs

3) Valentina for Cocoa is quite new product,
        so can I give you "strange" advice?

you can take Valentina for REALBasic Reference pdf

    http://www.valentina-db.com/en/products/documentation/V4RB

And briefly ready it. V4CC have about 80-90% the same design as V4RB.

4) Also you can find useful read again V4RB's Example Guide:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:examples:guide:v4rb:v4rb

But looking on V4CC examples.

Let me know for future questions.