Run time error on 2GB RAM

Michael Bramwell mike at ibc.com.au
Thu Mar 22 19:26:00 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the reply, due to the time diffence from being located on the other side of the world I am only replying now :)

To answer your questions my OS is Windows XP Professional SP2, the size of the db is 34.4 MB for the .dat, 97.0 kb for the .vdb and the .ind file is currently at 353 kb. The cache is set to 10 MB.

Cheers,

Mike.