My favorite bugs...

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Mar 22 05:18:27 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

I have created all the bug reports in Mantis per you request. Here
they are in order of importance (to me):

#1 Applications created with V4RB on a Mac no longer work on either
Windows XP and Vista
http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2265

#2 XML Dump random problem with VDouble
http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2263

#3 Opening a DB after doing some maintenance to it (thru a schema
update function) causes a crash
http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2258

#4 BETWEEN always excludes stop date
http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2256

#5 SQL Dump not honoring EVDbMode.kDscDatBlbInd
http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2264

After fixing all that 2.5.8 will be perfect for me. The most
problematic right now are #1 to #3. #3 would allow me to continue
debugging my app and perhaps find more stuff (hope not).

Stan