[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Thu Mar 22 04:06:15 CDT 2007

> > Do you mean DebugLevel or? There is no "Warning" level,
> only Nothing,
> > Error, Function and Parram - so which correspond to Warning?
>
> Please check my next letter from yesterday.
> It have URL

Ok sorry, missed that one... But still am a bit at loss of how to use it. I
don't use SQL in my code, only API way so how can I set this to True in my
code... I do it before or after open of DB, when init Valentina or... can
you give an example how I do this in VB6? Putting "SET PROPERTY WarningMode
TO TRUE" in my code just makes a syntax error...

Regards,

Joakim