Binary links for 1:M

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Tue Mar 20 21:58:30 CDT 2007

G'day Ruslan,

I'm doing a minor redesign of an existing database and am looking at
Binary Links as an option. All the links in this particular project
are 1:M. I can see how it would be fairly straightforward to use
ObjectPtrs but I'm wondering if I should be investigating Binary
Links instead. I see how they work with M:M but I'm not sure I
understand their use for 1:M.

I read a previous thread with Bart from February and it seemed Binary
Links were not the best option for 1:M. Is this still the case?

cheers

kim