creation date

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Tue Mar 20 17:10:28 CDT 2007

G'day Bart,

> I looks like I would need to place the now function in the default
> value for the field instead of creating a method.
> How would I do that ?
In VStudio you do it at the time you create the field. I don't know
of any way of changing it (through VStudio at least) after it's been
created - it may be possible programatically but I haven't tried.
Actually it would make a good feature request - the ability to edit
the 'default value' value from within VStudio.

Be warned though, that this is the exact circumstance where I'm
seeing an error/bug. Refer to Mantis:  http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/
view.php?id=2257

cheers

kim