Embedded server crash

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Tue Mar 20 13:42:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

Just before opening a DB I use to apply some schema updates opening
that DB as a VDatabase. When connecting to the server, I can open the
DB once inside my schemaupdate function but when it comes to opening
the DB for real use I get a 'Valentina #394504: Stream EOF reached.'
exception followed by a server crash. If I omit the call to my
schemaupdate function everything works fine. I have created a report
in Mantis with a sample project (http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?
id=2258). I also created a report about SQL BETWEEN not working for
me (http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2256).

Stan