[V4RB] Apps no longer works on Window Vista

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 20 13:27:53 CDT 2007

On 20/3/07 7:59 PM, "Thorsten Hohage" <thohage at objectmanufactur.com> wrote:

>>> Not for me. I get the same error on XP.
>>
>> May be you need manyally trash Paradigma Software folder,
>> And V4RB.rbx and reinstall.
>>
>> V4RB 2.5.8 works here. Checked on 2 computers XP1 and XP2.
>
> SORRY, that was the information I missed in my last email (seconds
> ago). We try it on two machines and on both with remove all paradigma
> files (on the second I even check/clean the registry) but with no
> success, error still there.

Hmm,

So we need test again here.
And info is:

1) Stan
    installs on MAC the V4RB MAC. Compiles WIN app.
    move it to Windows.

    Stan, do you install on the same windows computer
    the V4RB WIN? You need install it, because
    it installer VComponents_win_vc

2) Thorsten,

    you install V4RB WIN right on Windows,
    run REALbasic and it not see V4RB?

    V4RB.rbx plugin is in the plugins folder?