Modification date

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Mar 19 19:03:27 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

> Still?  Using 2.5.8 uploaded at Sunday?
> I Just only have sent announce about final 2.5.8 build.
I've just downloaded and tested the new build and am getting the same
problem. Always returns  02/02/-4224 00:00:00:00 for a datetime field.

There are also some issues with the tabs not functioning properly.
They seem to be very 'jumpy' but it may just be related to the new
'popup screens' which seem to occur on mouseovers. Bloody annoying if
you ask me.

>> During inserts I'm always returning  02/02/-4224 00:00:00:000.
> Yes it should work.
it doesn't:(

Good news is the "quit on close leading to table corruption" issue
seems to be fixed.

cheers

kim