[V4RB] Can't load up VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 15:16:22 CDT 2007

Ruslan,

I am still getting notes from clients like the following:

"Just wanted to let you know that there is a message that comes up
when I try and load up the Teknia language program that there is an
error that it can't load up VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll"

This is happening on many computers (various versions of Windows,
mostly XP I would guess), so there must be something in how I am
packing the installer on my computer. I am using ISSO (or something
like that).

Do you have anything I can check?

Getting a little desperate.

Bill