Valentina.GetDatabaseVersion() and remote database

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Mar 15 05:50:57 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have found the exact line causing the crash. It is:
"If RecordExists( myRec ) then ..."

It looks like the server doesn't like me to use RecordExists(). The
crash is fully reproducible. If I remove that RecordExists() my app
crashes on the next RecordExists() it finds and so on. So far, after
removing 3 RecordExists() it now crash on fourth...etc... I always
use RecordExists() before moving to a record this way: "If
RecordExists( myRec ) then RecID = myRec". If I use directly "RecID =
myRec", no crash.

stan