Valentina.GetDatabaseVersion() and remote database

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 14 17:34:53 CDT 2007

On 15/3/07 12:11 AM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

> Function Database_UpdateSchema( f As FolderItem )
>      db.Open f <------------------------------------------Exception here
> End Function
>

> Always fail, at least in my live application.

Hi Stan,

Please note:

* when you OPEN or CREATE db using VSERVER you specify only
    its NAME. not a full path.

* when you work with LOCAL db you specify FolderItem that contains full path
in fact.

I have see that you try get DatabaseInfo then use its path to make new
FolderItem(). You should understand that in fact this is path of REMOTE
computer, may be even different OS.