V4RB 2.5.7

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 9 05:31:31 CST 2007

On 9/3/07 1:22 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

> The serial is correct.

Hmm,

We did some fix for C++ SDK in regard of serials.
But as far as I see this cannot affect V4RB...

I will try now take some V4RB example, enter serial,
And wait 10-15 minutes to see if this reproduce your problem..

> I just upgraded from RB ADK to VDN Pro this
> morning so I guess that will give me 2 years of life.

Yes I see your order. Will be proceed today later.

Yes, I think during these 2 years you will get 3.0 and even 4.0 :-)