VStudio Warning

Charles Yeomans charles at declareSub.com
Sun Mar 4 09:21:42 CST 2007

On Mar 4, 2007, at 3:41 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 3/3/07 11:58 PM, "Charles Yeomans" <charles at declareSub.com> wrote:
>
>>> After updating to the last parallels version I got two more Network
>>> Ports in System Preferences - Networks - Network Port
>>> Configurations. These was on by default and obviously installed by
>>> parallels. I switched these two ports off and the "shadows"
>>> disappeared.
>>

>> That fixed the duplicates problem in VStudio; thanks.
>
> Ok, So I wil close your Mantis report on this
> Right, Chalres?
>
> I wonder, only MacBook users install parallels? :-)
>

> Charles, does this also solve second part of your report:
>     that vstudio connect to localhost only after connect
>     to remote server.
> ?
>
> I think this was mistaken report. Yes?

No.  What happened was that after connecting to a remote server, the
attempt to connect to the localhost server appeared to work -- but in
fact the connection was to the remote server.  So I was making
changes to my production databases while testing.

Charles Yeomans