VStudio Warning

Kevin Windham kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Sat Mar 3 15:40:05 CST 2007

On Mar 3, 2007, at 3:25 PM, Thorsten Hohage wrote:

> On 2007-03-03, at 22:20, Charles Yeomans wrote:
>> I do.  But I have not used it yet, so I am not sure what to
>> disable.  Thorsten, could you explain how?
>
> After updating to the last parallels version I got two more Network
> Ports in System Preferences - Networks - Network Port
> Configurations. These was on by default and obviously installed by
> parallels. I switched these two ports off and the "shadows"
> disappeared.

Why wouldn't Valentina know what specific servers it is displaying in
the list? What if you have Airport and Ethernet connected? Seems like
there should be some way for it to understand that the 3 servers it
found are actually the same server. It also seems that it should use
the system default route to connect and not some 2nd or 3rd choice
adapter. I don't even think the system would handle a connection on a
second or third network adapter. Normally the system uses the default
route.

Kevin