Kernel error 0xffffffc3

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Mar 3 15:13:40 CST 2007

On 3/3/07 11:06 PM, "Thorsten Hohage" <thohage at objectmanufactur.com> wrote:

> On 2007-03-03, at 21:55, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> On 3/3/07 10:53 PM, "Charles Yeomans" <charles at declareSub.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What does kernel error 0xffffffc3 signify?
>>
>> No idea.
>>
>> This is not legal Valentina error.
>>
>> How you get it?
>> Way to reproduce ?
>
> BUT it says hello to me very often, lately - but at the moment I've
> some other serious tasks to do, so I don't really care. I do
> something with VStudio on the VServer Office, then switch e.g. to
> Realbasic. When I came back to VStudio after a couple of minutes
> (some other conditions may happen, too) then I see this error
> reported as kernel error in VStudio.

Aha, yes I recall now, switch Vstudio from background...
    while it is connected to vserver ...
    and between this something else ..

May be connection is lost on timeout ?

Btw, in the ini file of vserver you can set timeout to infinity,
So vserver will not interrupt idle connections.
Now it is about 20 minutes I think.