EVError disappearance

Charles Yeomans charles at declareSub.com
Sat Mar 3 12:02:03 CST 2007

------------------------
Charles Yeomans
http://www.declareSub.com/

On Mar 3, 2007, at 5:08 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 3/3/07 12:49 AM, "Charles Yeomans" <charles at declareSub.com> wrote:
>
>> Did EVError disappear between 2.5.1 and 2.5.6?
>
> Yes Charles,
>
> I have explain this and why on this list NEXT day 2.5.6 was shipped.
> Please search for my thread with Jon (jda)

I don't appear to have kept these messages. But it's simple enough to
read in the xml files and write my own EVError class.

> So far you are second developer who using it.
> What constants you are using ?

I think ConnectionTimeout was the main one.

Charles Yeomans