VStudio topics

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Thu Mar 1 18:34:07 CST 2007

Thanks for the significant enhancements to VStudio that have happened over the
past couple of years and with version 2! These are great improvements that make
life much easier all-around. I especially like being able to preview images in
the Property Inspector, and to have the various tabs open simultaneously.

A couple of suggestions for the next revision:

- The program should remember the window settings -- I maximize and then quit
and when I return, it's not maximized but is back to its old state.

- You should be able to paste into the SQL editor using the keyboard shortcut
CTRL-V. Having to right-click or use a menu is annoying.

- In version 1, BLOB data was represented somehow in the Data Editor. Now it
just shows nothing in BLOB fields, like they are empty. Can you do something
about this? (In an ideal world, there would be a way to tell, in my case, that
what I have in there are Director #text castmembers. That's probably too much to
ask, though...)

Keep up the good work!

-SR

Scott Runkel