Paradigma Wants You - Valentina Community Server

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jun 27 19:03:45 CDT 2007

Dear Valentina Developer:

Normally we like to bore you with such things are updates that bring orders
of magnitude in performance improvements, like the soon to be announced
release of Valentina 3.1, or Valentina working better with version X of your
favorite tool.

Along with 3.1, we are announcing a new product - a FREE product based on
3.1. This is Valentina Community Server, a linux based, unlimited connection
database server. You can build web solutions around VCS 3.1 using PHP 4 or
5. More webby languages and web frameworks will be supported ( a few
guesses?).

If you have a Linux box handy (on x86 processors or their siblings) we would
welcome your involvement in downloading and giving it a try. We do
anticipate a more formal announcement soon, but we'd like to get community
feedback on this.

You can download it here:
http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/3.1/vserver_community_3_lin.t
ar.gz

Some documentation will go up on the website in the next few days (some is
already there) to support this. You can find brief installation instructions
here:

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:vsrvcmn:installation

Valentina Community Server is supported on SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop,
Red Hat Fedora Core and Ubuntu 6.x and higher.

We are very interested in your feedback!

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software