PRE-release of Valentina 3.1 build

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jun 27 18:39:37 CDT 2007

On 28/6/07 1:22 AM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU> wrote:

Hi Barry,

> Hi all,
>
> "...** This 3.1 release is MAJOR improvement of VLINK feature. **..."
>
> Is this available in VS 3.0.2?

What?

    BinaryLink - YES, it was from 2.0

    improvement that letter described NO, it is added for 3.1

> I'm also looking for some examples of creating a NEW database with M2M
> VLINKs.

V4RB/Examples/API_Way/Links_XXXXXX

9 (nine) examples present here for all kinds of links.

You need check I think Link_Binary  and Link_Binary_Records examples.

In the Wiki / V4RB / Example Guide you can find detailed descriptions of
these examples and pictures .

> I'm also looking for some examples of converting an OLD database with M2M
> VLINKs.

Explain this please.