Fwd: RealBasic Data Manipulation "Best Practices". . .?

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Wed Jun 27 03:43:07 CDT 2007

Hi,

Begin forwarded message:

> private nonte

Even with this typo THIS was meant as a private note, because talking
about my framework and the ways to steep learning curve.

> On 2007-06-27, at 10:18, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> On 27/6/07 4:00 AM, "Michael Williams" <mwilliams at mgreg.com> wrote:
>>
>> I recommend subscribe to Valentina list and ask such general
>> questions
>> there. Some other Valentina developers can be in help faster or
>> more useful
>> of me.  :-)
>

> Of course they will ;-)

And even if my previous mail sounds arrogant, I still offer help for
Valentina <> REALbasic.

> BUT btw. THIS was the guy who was / is interested in my framework
> (several mails) ... guess what - of course ways of knowledge missing.

Sorry, we talked yesterday about me learning WebObjects EOF for over
six weeks before getting it and my long experience with Java, sql-
databases, ... before and in the context of this discussion this
comment was meant.

Please apologize - sorry for this going public (without given the
context before).

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--