[V4RB] Studio error message

Bill Mounce BillMounce at Comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 23:18:10 CDT 2007

I have been getting this error when I start VStudio (3.0.2)

21:14:18: Symbol not found:
__ZThn564_NK12wxHtmlWindow13GetHTMLCursorEN21wxHtmlWindowInterface10HTML
CursorE   Referenced from: /Applications/Valentina Studio.app/
Contents/wxJS/wxJS_gui.bundle   Expected in: /Applications/Valentina
Studio.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libwx_mac.dylib
21:14:18: wxJS: Module gui(/Applications/Valentina Studio.app/
Contents/wxJS/wxJS_gui.bundle )not loaded

I redownloaded it and renistalled but get the same message. Is it
just a cosmetic problem with Studio?

Bill