Including vcomponents in build V4RB application

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 25 06:31:42 CDT 2007

> Could you upload (or at least send me, if no one else wants it) the
> installer script with the vdsk.framework stuff commented out?

I open script

Lines to remove:

-----------------
REMOVE:

if [ ! -d "$app_vcomp"/VSDK.framework ] ; then
    cp -R /usr/local/lib/vcomponents/VSDK.framework
"$app_vcomp"
fi

-----------------
This one may be can left, not sure

    install_name_tool -change
"/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK"
"@executable_path/../vcomponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK"
"$app_vcomp"/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib

-----------------
REMOVE:

    # change if of VSDK.framework
    install_name_tool -id
"@executable_path/../vcomponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK"
"$app_vcomp"/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK

REMOVE:

    install_name_tool -change
"/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK"
"@executable_path/../vcomponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK"
"$v4rb_dylib"