[ATTENTION] Chat with Frank about 3.1 cool news :-)

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Mon Jun 25 00:18:27 CDT 2007

On 25/06/2007, at 3:03 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Frank Schimama 4:41pm  so are you going to deprecate objectptr?
> rz 4:41pm  yes will be recommended
Nooooooo!  I just got comfortable with ObjPtrs and you're going to
deprecate them. I have 4 current projects all heavily using ObjPtrs
and I really don't want to have to go back and change everything. It
makes me shudder just thinking of the queries involved which would
need to change.

Do you *need* to deprecate them or are you just excited about the new
performance of Binary links?

cheers

kim