Wndows - Mac compatibility of Studio files

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 04:22:31 CDT 2007

Hi Thierry

I would start by verifying the Mac version info. IF that reads 3.02,
I think uninstall and installing a new download seems to be in order.

You haven't installed another Valentina product from a previous build
(3.01,2.5.X) later on the same machine, have you (overwritting the
Studio libs with an older version)?

sorry I could be of more help

Bart Pietercil