Documentation

Erik Mueller-Harder erikmh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:51:24 CDT 2007

Ruslan,

I'm still having trouble with this.

I went to the web site today to find V4RB 3.0 documentation. I was
able to find the page titled "Valentina for REALbasic Manual"
(paradigma / public / en / documentation / v4rb / manual).  This page
is described as "Official manual for Valentina for REALbasic ADK and
VDN."

It's not a manual; rather, it's a list of four other pieces of documentation:

- Valentina for REALbasic Installation
- Deployment of Your REALbasic Application
- Valentina for REALbasic Binding
- HOW TO convert V4RB 1.x project to 2.x

Only the second item looked like it might be what I was looking for,
but it really is about deploying your already-built application in
several Rb-supported environments.

I would like to find the PDF file that ought to be updated with every
V4RB release. IMHO, it should be part of the .dmg file you upload with
each release, so I don't have to worry about using outdated
documentation and I don't have to go hunting for it on this byzantine
web site.

Is this documentation still being provided? Where can I find it now?

-- Erik