HELP to write good Getting Started

Jochen Kötter jochen-koetter at gmx.de
Fri Jun 22 03:03:15 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

I changed from 4D, long years ago I worked with MSAccess. Both worked
with GUI creating Schema. One of my hardest Question at the beginning
was:

- What is the finest solution to change the DBSchema without losing
data because of the creating of a new instance of my db-Subclass?

(First I created a new Instanz and replaced the Datafile with the
older one!!)

Greetings
Joche Koetter