Studio and v4RB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jun 19 13:53:33 CDT 2007

On 19/6/07 7:34 PM, "Eric Werner, MD" <gaseous1 at mac.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> After searching further, I found the last recommended Valentina Studio
> version (of the 2.5x series) to be v2.5.8. Should I downgrade Studio to
> v2.5.8 from v2.5.9 which I am currently using, since v2.5.9 is a "not
> recommended build?" I haven't noticed any serious problems yet.

Then no.

Just somebody have told not clear things, so I have move them
Onto that folder "not recommended."

> Also, does it matter if I use different subversions of v4RB and Studio --
> for example v4RB v2.5.10 and Studio v2.5.8? In the past, I believe that the
> recommendation was to keep them the same.

What can be here>

E,g, 2.5.10 fix some bug in engine for SOME query.
So Vstudio 2.5.8 may do this query wrong.
But may be you do not use this kind of query.
You see?

2.5.8 and 2.5.10 and MINOR updates