Can't load VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Sat Jun 16 10:40:51 CDT 2007

I know this topic has come up in the past, but without any list archives, I need to ask again.

I'm trying to run the Windows version of my V4RB 3.01 app but I get the error message "Can't load VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll".  I install my apps using a separate folder that contains a copy of all the VComponents files as well as my application.

I previously deleted all the copies of any VComponents files that were on my Windows hard drive and reinstalled version 3.01.

I'm still getting this error.  Is there something different that we need to do for version 3.01 that we didn't need to do for version 2?  I never had this problem with any other Valentina version.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/