odbc

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Fri Jun 15 06:12:45 CDT 2007

On 15/06/2007, at 6:49 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>>> And before anyone mentions it, On target Reports currently only
>>> supports Valentina 1.
>>
>> But should be available for V3 in a few weeks as I understand it ?
>>
> Please push and press developer of target Reports
Aaron emailed me today saying he hoped to have a version for
Valentina by mid July. Given these things always seem to drift I
wouldn't realistically expect anything until mid August (No
disrespect to Aaron, I just know how these things take longer than
anyone thinks).

As I have a lot of experience with FMP it just seemed like an easy
way to generate reports until OTR is ready. So I guess the original
question remains - is anybody connecting to Valentina from FMP via
ODBC or can anyone see a reason why it couldn't work?

cheers

kim