FIXED: no June demo license

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:39:58 CDT 2007

Hey Trevor -- thanks for chiming in.

I am first trying to make the demo work. The SQL almost converted
correctly and there are some other minor things that I am gradually
figuring out. I will email you separately when I get if figured out
and maybe you can include the stuff needed for the demo to work with
Valentina in your download "right out of the box".

I think I am a very good beta (or demo) tester because I have so much
ignorance that I bring to the table.

Bill