Using Binary Link or Object Pointer?

Jochen Kötter jochen-koetter at gmx.de
Sun Jun 10 04:08:02 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

in my project I only used Binary links. This results from reading the
Chapter about links in the Kernel-Documentation. Now I think, it
could be a nice way to keep working only with binarylinks. If you
succeed optimizing the binarylink 1:1 and 1:M, do you think, my code
will work fine after your update of the link-code? I didn't
recognize exactly what you meant when writing about the neccessary
new db-format  in this context.

Greetings
Jochen