Trying out valentina

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:22:15 CDT 2007

Hi

I'm trying to import SQL into valentina studio to try it out and some
tables and their data import ok and some tables are skipped over with
no error message. The following is one of the tables that was skipped:

CREATE TABLE agents (
	agentID integer(6) NOT NULL default '0',
	a_name varchar(40) default NULL,
	a_principal varchar(60) default NULL,
	a_importer_no varchar(12) default NULL,
	a_add_one varchar(65) default NULL,
	a_add_two varchar(65) default NULL,
	a_city varchar(30) default NULL,
	a_state char(2) default NULL,
	a_zip varchar(10) default NULL,
	a_surety_code char(3) default NULL,
	a_bond_amount decimal(10,2) default NULL,
	a_bond_date date default NULL,
	a_bond_no varchar(25) default NULL,
	a_bond_expires varchar(25) default NULL,
	a_phone_no varchar(15) default NULL,
	a_fax_no varchar(15) default NULL,
	a_email varchar(50) default NULL,
	PRIMARY KEY (agentID)
);

Is there something that stands out here in the SQL that Valentina doesn't like?

Thanks

I can attach the whole SQL dump which is only 5.7 mb if it would be
useful for troubleshooting. It is just a dump from a SQLite file.

Bill