[ANN] Vstudio 3.2 -- reuploaded

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:26:30 CDT 2007

Hi
I have no trouble changing field types from varchar to long or string but
try having a varchar field with data in it that is "2007-07-28" and then
change the data type from varchar to date and you will get a crash. I'm
going to try next to see if the way the data is formated will make a
difference.

What is tho default valentina format for date?

Bill