[ANN] Valentina 3.2 build of all products.

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Sat Jul 28 05:53:55 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

On 2007-07-28, at 10:56, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 28/7/07 11:55 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
> wrote:
>
>> But Ivan have implement 2 weeks ago this compatibility regarding
>> change in
>> user password protocol.
>>
>> Now 3.2 must be able connect in any directions. Old server to new
>> clients,
>> old clients to new servers...
GREAT news, really great, because NOW I can upgrade my machines (and
add all the things in matins for 3.3 *lol*)

> But keep in mind, if you continue to use old server,
> You do not get fixed all 3.2 features listed under [KERNEL]
OF course, but at the moment there are no upgrade scheduled for my
clients and I don't want to wake sleeping dogs, but on the other hand
I must be able to provide a fix immediately if an error occur w/o
upgrading db-server first

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--