V4RB 3.0 and pre-emptive threads

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 23 10:37:40 CDT 2007

Hi Charles,

I've downloaded V4CC, but I'm still not managing to declare against the
library.  I'm assuming I need to declare against
"/Library/Frameworks/V4CC.Framework/V4CC"?  How would I go about making a
declare for (e.g.) initialising Valentina, or shutting down Valentina?

I'm sure that as soon as I get started on this, I'll be good to go - but I'm
struggling to get established.

Does the same go for declaring against VSDK.Framework?

Sorry for the basic questions - I'm generally okay with declares (albeit new
to Cocoa ones), but just need some help getting started.

Dave.