VStudio bug nukes db

Kim Kohen kim at webguide.com.au
Thu Jul 19 07:18:28 CDT 2007

On 19/07/2007, at 9:31 PM, jda wrote:

> Ruslan has commented several times that UTF-8 is still buggy in
> V3.x and we shouldn't use it as the internal storage format. That
> may be the culprit here...
he's basically said that off list to me regarding this. I just
searched my email and couldn't find any reference about not using UTF8.

As I said to Ruslan, if it's broken it should be mentioned in the
release notes, or it shouldn't be available at all until it's ready.
Call me strange but if I see a feature I expect to be able to use it:)

//k