V4MD - <null> results with lingo

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Wed Jul 18 10:23:15 CDT 2007

Hi Kirill,
I think I will open two new bugs:

1) vfield.value returns <Null> instead of <Void> in lingo Director.
2) vfield.getstring() returns <Void> instead of an empty string if
the field is empty or Null.

Is 2) the way it should work? It seems wrong to me that a text field
with content gives me a string and an empty field gives me void as a
result of vfield.getstring().

What do you think Kirill?

Do I have to prepare a couple of simple projects to go with the new
bugs?

Giacomo Vernoni