V4RB hangs when trying to perform a SELECT on a damaged database

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 18 05:13:12 CDT 2007

Hi there,

I was wondering if you have an idea of when you might be able to fix Mantis
bug 0002383:
³V4RB hangs when trying to perform a SELECT on a damaged database².

I am unable to release a new version of my application until this bug is
fixed.  I understand that there are lots of things to be working on ­ all
I¹m really looking for is a realistic estimate of when this might get fixed
(days / weeks / months).  Thanks for any information you can give!

All the best,

Dave.